For students who want to get ahead in the Fall or attain original credit (student did not take the class previously)
Complete the registration form for Accelerated Learning here
• Courses run June 12– August 7, 2023
• Final course grades submitted to districts upon course completion or by the week of August 20
Cost to Families
$350 per course
*Note: students must have computer and Internet access, and confirmed school district participation in recognizing credits.
Accelerated Learning summer classes begin June 12, 2023.
Final grades will be sent to students and districts the week of August 20, 2023.
No extensions will be granted for any reason.
All courses are non-refundable.
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
- American Government (same as US Government)
- American History (same as US History)
- American History (10th Grade)
- American History (11th Grade)
- Computer Applications-Office 2016
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
- English 9
- English 10
- English 11 (American Literature)
- English 12 (British Literature)
- Environmental Science
- Financial Math (Personal Finance)
- French 1
- French 2
- French 3
- Physical Education
- Physical Science
- Spanish 1
- Spanish 2
- Spanish 3
- World History (Part 1 10th Grade)
- World History (Part 2 11th Grade)
- Additional Electives are available by request
If you have any questions, please contact Christine Joy, SCOL Administrator at Schuylkill Intermediate Unit.
Phone: 570-544-9131 Ext. 1276