Welcome to the Special Education Services!
Special Education is the practice of educating students in a way that addresses their individual differences and needs. Ideally, this process involves the individually planned and systematically monitored arrangement of teaching procedures, adapted equipment and materials, and accessible settings.
Special Education is instruction that is specially designed to meet the unique needs of a child with a disability.
Special Education Department Staff Directory:
Phone Number: 570-544-9131 Fax Number: 570-544-8203
- Debra Arnold, Special Education Director - Ext. 1211 or email@example.com
- Abra Schultz, Special Education Secretary - Ext. 1203 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charlotte Wright, Special Education Secretary - Ext. 1223 or email@example.com
- Lisa Marsicano, MSW, LCSW, Social Service Coordinator - Ext. 6421 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Larissa Russell, LSW, HSV, Interagency & Itinerant Coordinator - Ext. 1219 or email@example.com
- Cynthia Bonnani, Psychologist - Ext. 1232 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Training and Consultative (TaC) Support Services Directory:
- Cindy Studlack, Assisstive Technology Consultant - Ext. 2379 or email@example.com
- Ashley Hess, MTSS Academics/Behavior Consultant - Ext. 1283 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annie Grabowski, Autism Support Consultant - Ext. 1205 or email@example.com
- Beth Ciavarella, Inclusion Support Consultant - Ext. 1282 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doreen Milot, Transition Support Consultant - Ext. 1258 or email@example.com